Wednesday, June 1, 2011

'I see a red door and I want it painted black...' The Rolling Stones

In this case it's a red wall and I'm ok with it not being painted black. In fact, it's supposed to be a tad closer to brown than this paint turned out to be, but by the time I have the banquette and some framed pictures, it won't really matter. The paint color is called French Red and it is my accent wall. The other walls are a silver/white color.

And what did I find under the protective, paper covering??? My cooktop!!! The granite dudes were whirring and whittling away today with power tools on my countertop and now I have my first appliance. Doing a little dance...:D The cooktop is a smoothtop with bridge element. I wish I could afford the Mac Daddy's of the range world...Viking, Thermidor, etc. with propane elements. THEN I be cooking with gas...literally and figuratively!!

No comments:

Post a Comment